Enrolment Information

New Entrant Information

Prior to your child starting school, you will need to enrol your child. We recommend enrolling when you child turns four.

If your child is starting school for the very first time, you will need to produce a birth certificate and proof of address. Both of these documents will be photocopied and placed on your child’s personal file.

The proof of address is required as Kirwee Model School has an enrolment zone. It could be a current power bill, phone bill or bank statement etc.

There will also be an enrolment, health profile, internet safety and transport form. If your child will be using the school bus, there will be a transport application to be filled out.

These documents give the school vital information about your child. If your child is transferring from another school, we will contact their previous school to request personal records.

If your child is changing schools, please let the class teacher or Principal know. Once your child has enrolled at their new school, we will transfer relevant documents.

It is important that the school has up to date contact and health details. Please notify the school of any changes in address, telephone numbers, custodial arrangements or health conditions.

New Entrant Visits Welcome Enrolment Letter 2021

Out of Zone Enrolment

A to z Parent Directory for KMS

Kirwee Model School has a small number of out of zone enrolments available for 2021.

For enrolling in Term 1 2021, the closing date for applications is Monday 12 October.

Subsequent closing dates for the year are listed below.

Information Booklet

Pre -Enrolment Form

Enrolment Form

Pre-enrolment Application.pdf

Googledoc Version, please click on request edit access.

PDF Version, please print off and handwrite on this one.

WEBSITE Enrolment Form Kirwee Model School
WEBSITE Enrolment Form Kirwee Model School.pdf